EXCURSION DAY: TUESDAY & FRIDAY
- Loro Parque is located in Tenerife and one of the biggest attractions in the Canary Islands.
- The park originally opened in 1972 as a “Parrot Park”. It has since grown tand developed into a zoo which plays host to some fabulous creatues in wonderful surroundings.
- Along with the parrots, some of the other birds and animals housed there includes Flamingos, Pelícans, Chimpanzees, Gorillas, Tigers, Jaguars, Alligator, Sea Lions, Dolphins and an Orca.
- The park has set and still currently holds a number of records within Europe, which include the largest Dolphin Show Pool and one of the longest Shark Tunnel.
- There are shows running throughout the day and they are each repeated a number of times….so you can even watch your favourite more than once!